INCREASE YOUR ROAD SPEED IN YOUR V-8
THE MITCHELL FORD V-8 OVERDRIVE
For 1932-1948 Model Fords
Our transmissions are made in America, and built with the finest materials available. We offer a quiet, easy shifting experience with our dependable unit, guaranteed to make your driving experience a pleasure!
- For the Ford V-8, the installation kit includes new front and rear torque tubes, drive lines, speedo cable extension and gear, shifter and linkage, or cable shift.
- With RPM reduction or speed increase, our 26% or 36% overdrive allows a comfortable highway cruising speed.
NOT JUST AN OVERDRIVE
The Ford V-8 Overdrive features our synchromesh technology, meaning any gear can be split at any speed, giving you six forward gears, instead of three. Shifting is manual, with a separate shift stick mounted next to the standard stick, or option of a push-pull cable shift.
- Overdrive mounts at the rear of the vehicle. Short torque tube adaptor and sleeve attaches unit to banjo.
- Speedometer and odometer are read from the overdrive after it is installed.
- Gear ratios are optional at the time of ordering, and could be changed at any time.
- Gear-Splitter, plus installation kit can be shipped via UPS.
- Warranty is 2 years, with limited mileage.
READY TO ORDER?
Many of our products are custom made to tailor-fit your vintage car. Because of the technicalities involved in the manufacturing of our products, we do not offer them for sale online. Please call us today to start your order, and get your car on the road with a Mitchell product!